Act now to defend your religious freedom from foreign laws
You might not realize why foreign laws are such a threat to you and your religious freedom.
For years, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and its allies have been working to undermine religious freedom in America. Now they’ve devised a new scheme.
They work in other countries and at the United Nations to impose unlimited abortion, same-sex “marriage,” so-called “hate” crime laws, and other radical anti-Christian policies.
The ACLU and its allies know they can use these foreign laws to sway courts and judges in America. The intended target for all these dangerous foreign legal precedents is your religious freedom.
We must not just sit and wait for these foreign laws to infect our nation’s legal system.That’s why your gift is crucial right now.
You can help stop devastating legal rulings like these . . .
- Lawrence v. Texas — At the urging of the ACLU, the U.S. Supreme Court cited international law to fabricate legal protection for homosexual sodomy.
- Goodridge v. Massachusetts — The Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts cited a Canadian court to order up same-sex "marriage."
- Roper v. Simmons — Rather than cite our own American law, the U.S. Supreme Court said that "international opinion" confirms the Court’s ruling to overturn a Missouri statute.
These crucial battles are being waged now . . .
The opposition is aggressively pushing an agenda that’s pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, and anti-Christian – and they’re striving to impose it on the Body of Christ overseas. The ACLU and its allies are poised to take those legal precedents and use them to attack your religious freedom here in America.
IN ITALY — An atheist sued for the removal of crosses in public schools.
IN THE UNITED KINGDOM — Four Christians are fighting for their religious liberty in two crucial cases at the European Court of Human Rights. Three lost their jobs because of their beliefs.
IN IRELAND — ACLU allies are pushing hard to legalize abortion on demand.
IN GREECE — A Christian who led his neighbor to Christ was convicted of violating a law against so-called "proselytizing." If this conviction stands, it could slam shut the door to spreading the Gospel.
Your gift today can provide the ammunition to fight and win
We must win these crucial battles. Eternity is at stake for countless people. That’s why Alliance Defending Freedom is working so hard to mobilize attorneys abroad. We must deactivate all the potential foreign laws that could destroy religious freedom in America.
These foreign laws are dangerous. We can’t let them reach our homeland. Please pray for victory.DONATE NOW
Thanks to your support, Alliance Defending Freedom is taking every possible action to protect you from the ACLU and anti-Christian legal threats from abroad. We've strategically placed offices and attorneys in key locations to protect you. In addition:
- We established a system to monitor U.S. court decisions for improper references to international or foreign law.
- We are keeping a close watch on the United Nations’ efforts to influence U.S. law and sovereignty.
- Through strategic funding and litigation, we are responding to the use and abuse of foreign law in U.S. courts — from the Supreme Court on down.
- The faculty for our training programs are instructing all on the threat of foreign law.